About Us - always be remarkable.
We are a capital provider helping to grow the fourth industrial revolution.
Previous industrial revolutions liberated humankind from animal power, made mass production possible and brought digital capabilities to billions of people. This Fourth Industrial Revolution is, however, fundamentally different. It is characterized by a range of new technologies that are fusing the physical, digital and biological worlds, impacting all disciplines, economies and industries, and even challenging ideas about what it means to be human.
We are not an venture capital investment firm or “Internet lender” nor broker. Together, we have supported more than 250 public and private companies worldwide and provided more than $1 billion of capital.
- Boutique Investment Firm : A privately-held corporate-banking firm providing corporate finance, trade finance, cash management and consulting.
- Commercial Lenders : We maintain relationships with several funders in all areas of commercial real estate both domestically and internationally.
- Investor Affiliates : A pool of private investors, Family offices, Foundations and Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).
- FINRA Affiliate : Provider of loans utilizing a regulated Capital Market Solution against a company’s future revenue streams.
- Monetization Funding Affiliate : A senior-secured funding group in a highly specialized area of corporate finance, life insurance companies and pensions.
- Wall Street Affiliate : A 100-year old Broker Dealer/Designated Market Maker (“DMM”).
We fund small & medium enterprises.
We take a different approach and strategy then traditional lenders and institutional investors, unlike an equity investment firm, extraordinary growth or huge market opportunities and exit strategies are not required.
The Future of Manufacturing
Opportunities to drive economic growth
A report by the World Economic Forum (the Forum) in collaboration with Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) that discusses the future of the manufacturing industry. The Future of Manufacturing: Opportunities to Drive Economic Growth, explains that challenges in talent, innovation, infrastructure, and energy consumption are what countries and companies in the manufacturing industry must prepare to face in the coming years.
The Future of Manufacturing report is the result of a year-long effort combining primary and secondary research, including a review of academic and industry literature, interviews with more than 30 manufacturing business, academia, and policy leaders, and virtual task force meetings. In addition, industry, policy, and academic stakeholders provided valuable input to the report during seven face-to-face global workshops.
Simply put, we provide working capital: short term funding solutions as working capital and/or letters of credit to small & medium size enterprises (SMEs).
Our typical clients are diversity suppliers, service firms and government contractors, engaged in but not limited to:
- Manufacturing and/or Product Development
- Product and/or Equipment Distribution
- Software and/or Networking
- Consulting and/or contracted personnel out-sourcing
within the following market segments:
- Food And Beverage
- Instrumentation And Sensors
- Photonics Technology
We’re ready to address your unique capital needs!
- FAQ’s, Funding Guides & Forms
- Be Remarkable Funding Solutions & Comparison Chart
- Definitions: Other Funding Types
- Accredited Investors Welcomed- Click Here
We’re the right choice when you’re faced with new opportunities and need working capital to capture them.
Learn how our funding strategies will help facilitate growth and create additional opportunities for your company.
The latest Silicon Valley tech trends are moving from concepts to reality and creating new opportunities for investors in the process. “What we’re finding now is that a lot of the big trends that people have been talking about in technology for the past three to five years are actually translating into real results right now”. – Brook Dane of Goldman Sachs Asset Management’s Fundamental Equity Group
VIEW VIDEO THREE TRENDS DRIVING SILICON VALLEY INVESTING [3:11]
Stay informed, subscribe to our AlwaysBeRemarkable mailing list.