About Us - always be remarkable.
The latest Silicon Valley tech trends are moving from concepts to reality and creating new opportunities for investors in the process. “What we’re finding now is that a lot of the big trends that people have been talking about in technology for the past three to five years are actually translating into real results right now”. – Brook Dane of Goldman Sachs Asset Management’s Fundamental Equity Group
VIEW VIDEO THREE TRENDS DRIVING SILICON VALLEY INVESTING [3:11]
We are a working capital provider.
We are not an venture capital investment firm or “Internet lender” nor broker.
Our alliance affiliations & partners have provided more than $1 billion of capital in over 250 public and private companies worldwide.
- Boutique Investment Firm : A privately-held corporate-banking firm providing corporate finance, trade finance, cash management and consulting.
- Commercial Lenders : We maintain relationships with several funders in all areas of commercial real estate both domestically and internationally.
- Investor Affiliates : A pool of private investors, Family offices, Foundations and Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).
- FINRA Affiliate : Provider of loans utilizing a regulated Capital Market Solution against a company’s future revenue streams.
- Monetization Funding Affiliate : A senior-secured funding group in a highly specialized area of corporate finance, life insurance companies and pensions.
- Wall Street Affiliate : A 100-year old Broker Dealer/Designated Market Maker (“DMM”).
We fund small & medium enterprises.
We take a different approach and strategy then traditional lenders and institutional investors, unlike an equity investment firm, extraordinary growth or huge market opportunities and exit strategies are not required.
Simply put, we provide working capital: short term funding solutions as working capital and/or letters of credit to small & medium size enterprises (SMEs).
Our typical clients are diversity suppliers, service firms and government contractors, engaged in:
- Manufacturing and/or Product Development
- Product and/or Equipment Distribution
- Software and/or Networking
- Staffing and/or contracted out-sourcing
within the following (sample) market segments:
We’re ready to address your unique capital needs!
Let us know how we can help you?
Stay informed, subscribe to our AlwaysBeRemarkable mailing list.