Invoice Funding Solutions - always be remarkable.
What is Invoice Funding?
Invoice funding is a working-capital funding process whereby your company receives a line of credit based on current invoices. Invoices are purchased so that you will not have to wait for your clients to pay in order to continue business operations.
We offer invoice funding to entrepreneurs, start-ups and small businesses. We are a one-of-a-kind company that funds your invoices from $10,000.00 to $5,000,000.00. We buy your invoices to lessen monetary issues so that you can focus on growing your business. With us, you can receive online reports and manage your account at no extra cost.
Why Be Remarkable Group?
- An invoice funding is not a loan.
- It improves your cash flow.
- You can receive an advance of up to 85% of the face value of your invoices.
- When appropriate, we develop a combination of programs to meet our clients’ needs.
- Often, advances are initiated within 24 hours of invoices being submitted for factoring.
- Instead of having to wait a couple of weeks for a bank to approve financing and process your loan, you can have an accounts receivable factoring application approved within 24 hours.
Invoice Funding Benefits:
We can fund invoices as large as $5,000,000.00 and as small as $10,000.00. We can work with any size business, and any dollar amount. We can purchase your invoices and alleviate funding issues, so that you can focus on your business.
- No hidden fees
- Professional management of your accounts receivable
- Access to online reports anytime and at no cost
- D&B Credit Reports to evaluate your clients’ credit-worthiness
- No debt, liability or long-term contracts
- Extremely simple process
Although there are several options available, with this type of funding, you will receive a line of credit based on your company’s current invoices.