Advocacy - Be Remarkable Capital Funding
We’re committed to increasing access to funding for SME’s.
We’re advocates for Impact Investments, addressing the capital needs of a growing community of technologist, social entrepreneurs, manufacturing firms and others, while filling the funding gap that has been created and derived from budget cuts made to community based funding organizations.
Our advocacy is an independent voice for small & medium size enterprise businesses with a goal to advance their views, requirements and concerns.
- We’re commitment to supporting the economic development and well being of SMEs and their advisers.
- We believe in inspiring entrepreneurs and helping to ensure they have the tools and advise needed to become better financial decision-makers.
- We support organizations and events that are focused on enhancing the quality of, or access to education that prepares the next generations of innovators to use their talents to the benefit of global communities.
We are a part of the effort to direct capital to tackle social and environment issues.
We have a special admiration and are inspired by the thousands of organizations engaged in growing awareness of the value of social entrepreneurship and venture philanthropy. We applaud the efforts of leading organization who have plans and goals that include subcontracting with small business firms in support of diversity. Below is only a short list of organizations for which we give special recognition, honor and appreciation for all that they do to make the world a better place.
Be Remarkable Group of Companies, has no alliance agreements with the organizations named below nor do we have any exclusive rights, obligations or responsibilities to their findings, concepts, methodologies and/or the accuracy of the data found in these reports. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and/or domain names of mentioned organizations are the property of their respective owners, who have not have not made any endorsement of the products or services provided by the Be Remarkable Group, Inc. or its associate partners.
A partial list of advocates for social impact funding and investing.
- The Invisible Heart of Markets. (WEBSITE)
- The Millennial Impact (WEBSITE)
- Impact Hub. (WEBSITE)
- The B Team (WEBSITE)
- Investing In Innovation (PDF)
- 2016 Annual Impact Investor Survey-PDF (PDF)
- How Capital Markets Can Save Lives (PDF)
- Important: New Private Equity Reality-Co-investment Report(PDF)
- Resolving the tension between investor short-termism and long-term sustainability. (PDF)
- Next Generation Assets To Impact, Sustainable Investing (PDF)
- U.S. National Advisory Board On Impact Investing